Work With Us
We are proud to offer generous benefits to members of the San Francisco Caffè team!
- Free Beverages - Team members receive a complimentary drink during their shift.
- Employee Discounts - Receive a 25% discount off all beverages, food and retail merchandise purchased during non-working hours.
- Accident and Disability Coverage - Full-time and part-time team members are eligible for group accident and disability coverage the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Medical Coverage - All full-time team members are eligible for medical coverage the first of the month following 90 days of employment. Part-time team members are eligible for coverage the first of the month after 6 months of employment.
- Personal Leave- All team members are eligible for 18 days paid leave during year of service. Leave calculation is based on 1.5 days of leave per month x 12 months. No accumulation allowed past 1 year.
- Holidays - Team members who work on a holiday will receive double pay. Holidays include:
- International New Year’s Day
- Victory over Genocide Day
- Meak Bochea
- International Women's Day
- Khmer New Year Holiday
- International Labour Day
- Visak Bochea Day
- King's Birthday Holiday
- Royal Plowing Ceremony
- Children's Day
- King Mother's Birthday
- Ancestor's Day Holiday
- Constitutional Day
- Commemoration Day of King's Father
- Paris Peace Agreements Day
- King's Coronaton Day
- Water Festival Ceremony Holiday
- Independence Day
- International Human Rights Day
- Maternity Leave - After 1 year of employment, full-time team members are eligible for 3 months of maternity leave.
- Wedding Leave - After 90 days of employment, full-time team members are eligible for 7 consecutive days of wedding leave.
- Funeral Leave - After 90 days of employment Full-time team members are elibible for 7 consecutive days of paid leave for immediate family members (spouse, son, daughter, mother, father, brother, sister, mother in-law and father in-law).
GROWTH & Development VALUES
Your growth and development are vital to the success of our company! We are committed to providing the very best training and development programs for our team members. The goals of our programs are to provide the very best support for our team members, maximize our customers’ experience, and maintain our unique brand integrity. We provide Innovative training and development programs that are consistent, straightforward, and aligned directly with our company values, policy and procedures.
- Effective, comprehensive modular training systems designed to give our team members the expertise and confidence to exceed customer expectations.
- Ongoing special training programs designed to develop added skills and opportunities for our team members.
- Ongoing feedback, assessment and support for every member of the San Francisco Caffè team.